Year round free cooling
Primary interconnect hub for Iceland
100% uptime guaranteed
Making an impact from the ground up
Verne Global’s colocation services offer flexible, scalable, and highly optimised data center infrastructures, uniquely located all within the same campus in Iceland. Powered by predictably-priced, 100% renewable energy that’s drawn from one of the world’s most affordable and stable grids, our data center facility can meet the hosting needs for all your different applications.
- 100% renewable power
- 20 years visibility on power pricing
- Fully redundant (2N) power supplies
- State-of-the-art fire detection and suppression
- Round-the-clock customer support
- High-density customised cabinets
- Indirect free air cooling 24/365
- Direct free air cooling, with rapid deployment
- 50kW cabinets air cooled
- 100kW+ cabinets liquid cooled
- Fault tolerant redundancy/resiliency
- 40 acre / 100+ megawatt campus
- Strategically located
- Direct access to multiple international fibre networks
- Layered physical and digital security
- PODs support 100kW to 1MW
- Data halls support 1MW to 4MW
What is connectivity like in Iceland?
Verne Global is the main telecommunications interconnect site for Iceland, hosting all domestic and international carriers present in the country. All of the current sub sea cable operators terminate their systems at Verne and the new Iris cable to Ireland will also be terminated at Verne. Utilisation of existing capacity is sub 5%.
What is the smallest amount of space a customer can buy?
Verne Global colocation service starts at 1 rack. If less than 1 rack is required we can refer customers to our partners who provide colocation by single U increments.
What is the maximum density rack that Verne Global supplies?
We can support racks of up to 50kW with air cooling. 100kW + is possible with liquid cooling.
Can I have a cage for my racks?
Verne Global can provide caged areas for customers. Please speak to your sales contact for more details.
How long do I need to sign a contract for?
There is no minimum or maximum service term.
Can I have spares storage at Verne Global?
We have a number of options from locked cages to dedicated customer storage rooms available.