Powering your journey to sustainability
Our hyper-connected central London data center is the optimal location for latency and connectivity sensitive applications. Our London facility is a fully accredited hub for connectivity and content distribution to networks across the UK and worldwide. We are one of London’s most resilient and super-connected data center, offering financial services, media and IT service firms world-class connectivity and a place to begin your journey to sustainability.
Workloads for London
Your data where you need it most
While our Nordic locations make light work of high intensity workloads, our London facility is perfectly located for latency and connectivity-sensitive functions. Based in the heart of London, our facility is an established and strategic data center hub, connecting to all major network and cloud providers. This makes it the ideal location for latency sensitive workloads that need to remain close to London’s business, finance and media hubs.The Contact Us button links to the Contact page. Follow this link to find out more.
Critical infrastructure in the heart of the City
Whether you are at the stage of growing your business, or expanding to fulfil a global ambition, Verne Global’s London data center offers advantages that make it the ideal data center to locate your critical IT infrastructure, allowing you to focus on your business.
- Stand-alone data center with 4 IT zones across 4 data floors
- 550kg/m2 maximum floor load capacity
- 300mm maximum raised access floor height
- 2.5 metres raised floor to ceiling height
- Goods lift with 1.5 tonnes maximum load
- 24 x 7 x 365 access and manned on-site security
- Proximity card
- Time & date stamp
- HDCCTV throughout with 90 days on-site archiving
- Industry leading resilience in central London benefiting from two separate 33kV supplies, from two independent grid substations
- 9.6 MW capacity
- 91,000 sq ft
- 100% availability