Supernatural power starts here
Powering the world’s most innovative industries is a mighty task. But high performance data center solutions shouldn’t cost the earth. Here in Iceland we power high intensity compute like nowhere else on Earth. Because when you're backed by the planet, your potential is limitless.
Workloads Ideal for Iceland
High Intensity Compute
An idea born in the land of fire and ice
High intensity compute demands out of this world infrastructure. And our flagship campus in Iceland is the perfect example, fully powered by renewable energy. By harnessing the supernatural powers of hydroelectric and geothermal energy, we bring you category-defining capability that takes zero toll on the planet – but makes a big impact on your business.The Contact Us button links to the Contact page. Follow this link to find out more.
Exploring the world to power your journey to sustainability
At Verne Global, we explored the world to find the best place for high intensity compute. Our colocation services in Iceland are built from the ground up to meet your unique needs – leveraging the leading edge of compute technology and putting scalability, sustainability and security front of mind. We also use 100% renewable energy to meet the most challenging demands of HPC and high intensity compute applications. Faster. More efficiently. And more cost effectively.
- 40 acre campus on a former NATO base
- Direct access to multiple international fibre networks
- High density customised cabinets
- 50kW cabinets air cooled
- 100kW cabinets liquid cooled
- Layered physical and digital security
- ISO 27001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and PCI DSS certified services
- 100+ MW campus
- 100% renewable power – geothermal and hydroelectric
- PODs support 100kW to 1MW
- Data halls support 1MW to 4MW
- Fully redundant (2N) power supplies